IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE
Summer Season: From late June through Aug this home must be reserved from Friday to Friday.
Holiday Season: Reservations that include both Christmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer.
These policies may be relaxed closer to arrival. Please contact us with questions.
This home is laid out perfectly.
- The living room, dining area and kitchen are all on the ocean-facing side of the house with lots of windows so that you are always gazing out at the amazing view.
- The large master bedroom has a king bed with its own bathroom and a private patio where you can escape to read a book or just enjoy the fresh air.
- The 2nd bedroom has a queen size bed and shares a bathroom with the 3rd bedroom
- The 3rd bedroom that has 2 twin beds.
- The 4th bedroom/den has a trundle bed which provides two very comfortable twin beds. The Den can be opened up to the living room to create a place to relax while still hanging out with the group or it can be totally closed off to create a private bedroom by using the pocket doors.
- The common living area is one big open area so you get a nice feeling of spaciousness. This is enhanced by the sliding glass door that opens to the oceanfront patio area.
- The kitchen is equipped with everything you need whether you are heating up a pizza or cooking a gourmet meal.
- The grill-meisters in your group are going to be happy because the home has a gas barbeque grill and they can watch the waves while grilling.
- Access to the beach is right out your front door and down the steps.
- 180° view of the beach and ocean, you can sit on the patio and watch the kids play and when you are ready to join them, you are down there in less than a minute!
- The view from this home is framed perfectly – famous Morro Rock to the left, the Cayucos pier to the right with the cliffs beyond. But the best part is that you will ALWAYS see the sunset from the deck during the winter or summer.
For returning guests, you will be delighted to see all the improvements. You can now expect a luxury hotel-like experience (beds made up with high-quality linens, nice quality towels, soaps, blow dryers). Wireless Internet is provided, a new patio table and chairs have been added, some of the mattresses replaced, kitchen inventory has been improved and more little touches added to make you even more comfortable.
Everything in this home - the comfortable beds, the luxury linens, the fine kitchen cabinetry and granite countertops, the architecturally pleasing Craftsman style design of the home - all come together to create that premium vacation experience that you are seeking. The hardest part of your vacation will be getting your group to leave this beautiful home and its views to go out and take in the many wonderful activities and attractions that this area has to offer. But you must force yourself to do this because this area offers so many outdoor activities – biking, hiking, surfing, kayaking, exploring the ocean tide pools and much more. There are also many cultural programs offered through Cal Poly and the local artists groups in the area. And if you are a connoisseur of wine, you don’t want to miss tasting in the Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo wine regions. Be sure to check the local publications so you can participate in some of the many festivals and special events that happen in the area.
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS ALLOWED! This is strictly enforced.
LOCATION OF PROPERTY:
View Larger Map
> Steps to the beach are right out the front door of home
> Barbeque grill
> Patio table and chairs and extra chairs for enjoying the view
> Outdoor shower
> Gourmet kitchen
> All linens and towels provided
> Garage and off-street parking
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS
SUMMER RENTALS ARE FRIDAY TO FRIDAY
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to SLO County Transient Occupancy Tax