- For all new reservations, guests have 48 hours from time of booking to review the contract and cancel with 100% refund.
- 61 days or more to arrival, we collect a deposit of 15% of the total reservation that is non refundable.
- Once payments are made they are not refundable.To protect against cancelations caused by certain unforeseen events, such as illness, we recommend that Guests purchase travel insurance.
- If you have purchased travel insurance and cancel your stay you will need to pursue a claim with the insurer for any compensation of payments made. All claims for compensation under the terms of your insurance are to be between the guest and the insurer.
- CANCELATION, which includes a Guest's decision not to stay at a rental upon arrival, results in forfeiture of any and all collected money.
These Cancellation Terms are for a direct booking with Beach-N-Bay Getaways. If you made your reservation through a third party platform such as Homeaway, VRBO, Tripadvisor, AirBNB, Booking.com, or similar your reservation is subject to the cancellation terms provided in your rental agreement at time of booking.