IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
From late June to mid Aug this home books from Saturday to Saturday.
Holiday Season: reservations that block both Xmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer. These policies may be relaxed within 30-60 days of arrival. Please contact us with any questions.
This iconic Cayucos beach home is in an incredible location with spectacular views, beach access, and a layout to comfortably accommodate up to 10 guests. The front living area boasts 270 degree views of the beachfront and ocean, with a wrap around deck that stretches over the sand and stairs to the beach just outside the door, this is truly an unbeatable home for experiencing the Cayucos sand and surf.
Designed by local architect George Nagano, the 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home has interesting architectural features and artistic design with its warm redwood and floor to ceiling glass walls. Guests will enjoy such features as the double sided fireplace in the living room/dining room for cozy nights watching the sunset and the outdoor atrium- a wonderful space to relax with your family or friends, with BBQ, grassy area, and plenty of seating. The master bedroom is upstairs above the front panorama room, while the other sleeping areas are all downstairs.
- Master Bedroom with King sized bed, Flat screen TV and wonderful natural lighting with views of the beach (located upstairs above the view room, with access from stairs on both sides from hall and dining area).
- Master bathroom with spacious dual vanity and a step in shower
- Second bedroom features a queen bed and large closet
- Third bedroom has a twin sized bed with sitting area and closet space
- Fourth bedroom has a twin over full bunk bed with desk and closet.
- Hall bathroom shared by the downstairs bedrooms has dual vanity and a shower/tub combination.
- A bonus 5th sleeping space located off the garage features a twin and queen sized bed with a sliding glass door to the atrium. Access to this room is through the garage off the main home, or through the atrium.
- Front living room with 270 degree panorama ocean views of the sand and surf.
- Direct beach access with stairs leading to the sand.
- Dining room with large table and easy access to the atrium and kitchen.
- Dining room and living room share large double sided fireplace
- Half bath located off the dining/living room area
- Kitchen well equipped with all you need to cook up your favorite meals
- Alcove off main hallway with seating and flat screen tv
- Outdoor atrium with BBQ grill, large grassy area, and seating
- Washer and Dryer available for guest use
- Guest parking is available in the garage and also on the street in front of the home
You will be thrilled you chose this home for your next vacation! Don’t miss out on the opportunity to stay in the iconic landmark property, book your stay today!
NO SMOKING and NO PETS allowed. This is strictly enforced.
Home accessibility: Note there are 4 steps leading from the main hallway down into the dining room/ kitchen, and front living view room area. Master bedroom only accessible from staircase.
Cayucos by-the-Sea is located on California’s scenic Central Coast, halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco. Cayucos sits quietly between the Pacific Ocean and the rolling hillsides of open ranchland and is what some people call "the last of the California beach towns." Listen to the quiet and stillness that only a small town in an untouched countryside can provide. Cayucos is the perfect remedy for those who suffer from the ills and frustrations of life in the fast lane in our crowded cities. Peaceful, underdeveloped ranchlands with cattle grazing on undulating, oak-crested hills provide a respite for the city weary.
270 degree ocean view room
Steps to the beach are right off the deck
Patio table and chairs
Enclosed Outdoor Atrium
All linens and towels provided
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
ReviewsWrite a Review
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS
SUMMER RENTALS ARE FROM SATURDAY TO SATURDAY
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to SLO County Transient Occupancy Tax