Please note: This home will sleep a maximum of 7 people. Sleeping for up 6 ADULTS and 1 CHILD under the age of 12. We do not allow sleeping on the floor, on blow up beds, or on the furniture etc. Your group must be able to sleep in the bedding provided.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
From late June to mid Aug this home books from Friday to Friday
Holiday Season: reservations that block both Xmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer. These policies may be relaxed within 30-60 days of arrival. Please contact us with any questions.
This spectacular home sits directly across the street from the beach in Morro Bay and features a beachfront patio with views of Morro Rock and Morro Strand Beach. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home offers multiple outdoor space with 2 front patios, and an enclosed backyard! With wall to wall windows lining the living and dining areas you have one of the best views of the beach from any of the homes in the area. The back yard offers a retreat from a windy afternoon with patio furniture available for dining.
- Master bedroom features a king bed, flat screen tv, and adjoining bath
- Master bath with a soaking tub and gorgeous step in shower.
- Second bedroom has queen bed.
- 3rd bedroom also has a queen bed.
- Twin sized rollaway bed available for a child under 12
- Hall bathroom has a step-in shower and is shared with the second and third bedroom.
- Kitchen is well appointed and offers everything you need to whip up your favorite meal.
- Dining table with seating for the whole group
- Living room features wall to wall windows with unobstructed ocean views, a fireplace, and a large flat screen tv for your enjoyment.
- Enclosed backyard
- BBQ Grill
- Board games, Beach Chairs, Beach Towels, Beach Umbrella, Beach Toys, Beach Blankets, and cooler are also offered for guest enjoyment.
- Washer and Dryer in Garage.
Don’t wait to take advantage of this perfect beach home. Morro Bay and surrounding areas have so much to offer, amazing outdoor activities, award winning wine regions, and great cuisine. Give us a call today and discover our amazing piece of paradise here on the Central Coast!
NO SMOKING ON PREMISE AND NO PETS ALLOWED! This is strictly enforced!
The Morro Bay area offers so many outdoor activities – biking, hiking, surfing, kayaking, exploring the ocean tide pools and much more. There are also many cultural programs offered through Cal Poly and the local artist groups in the area. And if you are a connoisseur of wine, you don’t want to miss wine tasting in the Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo wine regions. Be sure to check the local publications so you can participate in a few of the many festivals and special events that happen in the area. Once you vacation here, you will want to come back!
All linens and towels provided
Laundry on Site
Wii Console and Games
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
ReviewsWrite a Review
CHECK-IN: 4:00 PM CHECK-OUT: 11:00 AM
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS
SUMMER RENTALS ARE FROM FRIDAY TO FRIDAY
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to SLO County Transient Occupancy Tax