IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
Occupancy: This home accepts groups of up to 9 guests made up of a maximum of 8 adults and the additional guest must be a child 12 years or under.
Summer Season: From late June through Aug this home must be reserved from Saturday to Saturday.
However, closer to arrival (4-6 weeks) this policy may be relaxed so please enter your preferred dates to see if they are accepted or contact us directly with questions.
Holiday Season: Reservations that include both Christmas and New Year’s may not be accepted unless they are 10 days or longer. Reservation arrivals on Christmas Day may also not be accepted.
These policies may be relaxed closer to arrival. Please contact us with questions.
Exciting news! This home has completed its renovation over Fall 2022 and is now completely remodeled and ready to be enjoyed. Be sure to browse through all the photos of the home for a taste of total luxury!
This classic Cayucos oceanfront beach home offers incredible views. The living area opens to the kitchen and dining area, all offering views of the ocean. The upstairs deck, only accessible through the master bedroom, is a perfect spot to watch for whales or enjoy your favorite beverage during sunset. The charm of Cayucos is felt in this home with its unique layout and features.
- Master Bedroom is upstairs with King sized bed, floor to ceiling windows offering ocean views and access to the top deck (the upstairs deck is only accessible through this bedroom)
- The Master Bathroom features a step in shower
- Second bedroom is also upstairs and features a king sized bed and twin bed with an ensuite bathroom and a large closet
- The spacious ensuite bathroom has been recently remodeled with large shower
- The third bedroom upstairs has a queen size bed.
- The fourth bedroom downstairs has a king sized bed with sitting area
- The fourth bedroom is a pass through room for the upstairs bedrooms to access the kitchen and living room areas.
- The full bathroom downstairs has a large soaking tub (please note this bathroom does not have a shower)
- Front living room with ocean views of the sand and surf (please note fireplace is NOT operational)
- Dining area open to the kitchen and living room
- Kitchen well equipped with all you need to cook up your favorite meals
- Side patio with propane BBQ grill
- Washer and Dryer available for guest use
Home has a beach access staircase but like most homes with this feature is subject to damage by the surf and the use of which is at your own risk. There are county-maintained beach access stairs within a few hundred feet of the home, we recommend using them!
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to stay in this classic ocean front home, book your stay today!
Please note fourth bedroom must be walked through in order to access the living room and kitchen from upstairs.
NO SMOKING and NO PETS allowed. This is strictly enforced.
Cayucos by-the-Sea is located on California’s scenic Central Coast, halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco. Cayucos sits quietly between the Pacific Ocean and the rolling hillsides of open ranchland and is what some people call "the last of the California beach towns." Listen to the quiet and stillness that only a small town in an untouched countryside can provide. Cayucos is the perfect remedy for those who suffer from the ills and frustrations of life in the fast lane in our crowded cities. Peaceful, underdeveloped ranchlands with cattle grazing on undulating, oak-crested hills provide a respite for the city weary.
|Oct - 2023|
|Nov - 2023|
|Dec - 2023|
|Jan - 2024|
|Feb - 2024|
|Mar - 2024|
|Apr - 2024|
|May - 2024|
ReviewsWrite a Review
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS
Summer Rentals are Saturday to Saturday
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to SLO County Transient Occupancy Tax