IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
From late June to mid Aug this home books from Friday to Friday.
Holiday Season: reservations that block both Xmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer. These policies may be relaxed within 30-60 days of arrival. Please contact us with any questions.
This classic Cayucos oceanfront beach home offers incredible views, direct beach access, and private stairs to the sand. The living area opens to the kitchen and dining area, all offering views of the ocean. Access the beach on your own private staircase, the stairs are directly off the living room and take you straight down to the sand. The upstairs deck, only accessible through the master bedroom, is a perfect spot to watch for whales or enjoy your favorite beverage during sunset. The charm of Cayucos is felt in this home with its unique layout and features.
- Master Bedroom is upstairs with King sized bed, floor to ceiling windows offering ocean views and access to the top deck (the upstairs deck is only accessible through this bedroom)
- The Master Bathroom features a step in shower
- Second bedroom is also upstairs and features a king sized bed, twin bed in the alcove, an ensuite bathroom and a large closet
- The spacious ensuite bathroom has a jetted tub and dual vanity (please note there is no shower in this bathroom)
- Third bedroom downstairs has a queen sized bed with sitting area
- The third bedroom is a pass through room for the upstairs bedrooms to access the kitchen and living room areas.
- The full bathroom downstairs has a large soaking tub (please note this bathroom does not have a shower)
- Front living room with ocean views of the sand and surf
- Direct beach access with stairs leading to the sand off of the living room
- Dining area open to the kitchen and living room
- Kitchen well equipped with all you need to cook up your favorite meals
- Side patio with BBQ grill
- Washer and Dryer available for guest use
- Guest parking is available in the garage and also on the street in front of the home
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to stay in this classic ocean front home, book your stay today!
Please note this home only has 1 shower, located in the upstairs master bath. The other two full baths have large soaking tubs. The third bedroom must be walked through in order to access the living room and kitchen from upstairs.
NO SMOKING and NO PETS allowed. This is strictly enforced.
Cayucos by-the-Sea is located on California’s scenic Central Coast, halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco. Cayucos sits quietly between the Pacific Ocean and the rolling hillsides of open ranchland and is what some people call "the last of the California beach towns." Listen to the quiet and stillness that only a small town in an untouched countryside can provide. Cayucos is the perfect remedy for those who suffer from the ills and frustrations of life in the fast lane in our crowded cities. Peaceful, underdeveloped ranchlands with cattle grazing on undulating, oak-crested hills provide a respite for the city weary.
Ocean Facing Deck
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
ReviewsWrite a Review
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS
Summer Rentals are Friday to Friday
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to SLO County Transient Occupancy Tax