IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE
Summer Season: From late June through Aug this home must be reserved from Friday to Friday.
Holiday Season: Reservations that include both Christmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer.
These policies may be relaxed closer to arrival. Please contact us with questions.
- The living room, dining room and kitchen are one large, open area with AMAZING ocean views to hang out in.
- Living room with large flat screen tv, comfortable seating and gas fireplace.
- Front deck with lounge furniture
- The kitchen is well-equipped with high-end appliances
- Wind-protected patio area off the kitchen with a gas Weber barbeque grill and seating area
- Master suite has a queen-size bed, gas fireplace and private bath
- Master bathroom with gorgeous walk in shower
- 2nd bedroom with queen bed each
- 3rd bedroom with queen sized bed
- Hall bathroom has a combination bathtub/shower.
- The living room also has queen-size hide-a-bed couch and there is a very comfortable twin sized roll-away bed.
- Ping pong table.
- Washer and dryer, free WiFi and cable TV.
- Outdoor shower for rinsing off sand after a trip to the beach.
You will have use of one parking spot in the garage and plenty of additional parking in the long driveway. This home is located in a quiet neighborhood that is great for walking and biking but is just a 5 minute drive to downtown Morro Bay. The Morro Bay Trolley Car also frequents this neighborhood during the extended summer season, providing you a carefree ride to the downtown area.
The Morro Bay area offers so many outdoor activities – biking, hiking, surfing, kayaking, exploring the ocean tide pools and much more. There are also many cultural programs offered through Cal Poly and the local artist groups in the area. And if you are a connoisseur of wine, you don’t want to miss wine tasting in the Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo wine regions. Be sure to check the local publications so you can participate in a few of the many festivals and special events that happen in the area. Once you vacation here, you will definitely want to come back!
View Larger Map
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Check in time is 4PM and Checkout time is 11AM
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS
Primary Renter must be age 21 years of age or older, per city ordinance
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to SLO County Transient Occupancy Tax