IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE
Summer Season: From late June through Aug this home must be reserved from Friday to Friday.
Holiday Season: Reservations that include both Christmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer.
These policies may be relaxed closer to arrival. Please contact us with questions.
You will have it all for your well-deserved beach vacation!
Featuring big picture windows from the living room, dining, and kitchen area, this home offers endless views of the Pacific Ocean and Morro Rock. This beautiful and comfortably decorated home has brand new furniture throughout, as well as a lustrous gas fireplace, that will quickly take the coastal chill away as you settle in for a cozy evening. The front patio is well equipped with patio furniture essentials as well. There is an enclosed back yard area with a full-size Weber propane gas grill to BBQ your meals outside and enjoy dining on the large patio table. Beach access from this home is easy and quick –across the street, walk down the well-beaten path that skirts along the state park until you reach Morro Strand State beach in a couple of minutes!
- Living room with 55” Smart TV, comfy seating, and heat efficient gas fireplace
- Master suite has a king-size bed, a large flat screen smart TV, a very comfortable lounge chair/futon that converts into a single bed (1 of the 8 sleeping spots for this home), a large dresser and a walk-in closet.
- Master en-suite bathroom has a large step-in shower, double sinks and a separate toilet room.
- 2nd bedroom has a queen bed, large closet, big dresser and opens to a bathroom that can be accessed from the hallway.
- Hall Bath (accessible from 2nd bedroom) has a step in shower.
- 3rd bedroom has 2 twin beds and also offers a separate, cozy room adjacent to it where there is a 3rd twin bed (this room can be closed off for some privacy if you want).
- 3rd bath is a private bathroom off the 3rd bedroom with a bathtub and low mounted shower head with a hand wand (please note, the wand is not located overhead).
- Very well-equipped Kitchen
- Ping Pong table in the double car garage. Additional parking in the driveway.
- Washer and Dryer for guest use
- Front patio with 2 lounge chairs, a loveseat and a bistro table with 4 chairs, all with matching cushions
- Large enclosed backyard with comfortable seating and an outdoor dining table that will seat 6.
- Gas grill
- High speed WiFi.
- Beach Towels
- Board Games
*Please note* Heating in this home is provided by the gas fireplace equipped with a heat–efficient insert in the kitchen and living room area. The master bedroom is heated with a wall heater, and space heaters are provided for the other rooms in the home. This home does not have central heat.
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS. This is strictly enforced.
The Morro Bay area offers so many outdoor activities – biking, hiking, surfing, kayaking, exploring the ocean tide pools and much more. There are also many cultural programs offered through Cal Poly and the local artist groups in the area. And if you are a connoisseur of wine, you don’t want to miss wine tasting in the Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo wine regions. Be sure to check the local publications so you can participate in a few of the many festivals and special events that happen in the area. Once you vacation here, you will want to come back!
Weber propane BBQ
Ping Pong Table
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Check in time is 4PM and checkout at 11AM
No Smoking and No Pets
Primary Renter must be age 21 years of age or older, per city ordinance
Heating in this home is provided by the gas fireplace equipped with a heat–efficient insert in the kitchen and living room area. The master bedroom is heated with a wall heater, and space heaters are provided for the other rooms in the home. This home does not have central heat.
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to SLO County Transient Occupancy Tax