IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE:
• Summer Season: From late June through Aug this home must be reserved from Friday to Friday.
•Holiday Season: Reservations that include both Christmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer.
•These policies may be relaxed closer to arrival. Please contact us with questions.
Click Here for Disclosure and Release of Liability
Some of the many features that you will enjoy while staying here are:
- Large wind-protected deck on ocean side of home that enjoys amazing views. There is a patio table and chairs and BBQ grill so plan on dining al fresco during your stay.
- Small lawn area off the deck allowing you to get a closer view of the ocean. Please Note: Guests are only authorized to use the lawn area directly off the deck. Other sections of lawn are private property of the adjacent neighbors.
- Kitchen, dining room, living room create a large open area for your group to gather with a large screen TV, fireplace and amazing views.
- Well-stocked kitchen with basic spices provided.
- Dining table that seats 6.
- The master bedroom located at the opposite end of the common living area from the other two bedrooms, providing a private escape with a king-size bed, table and chairs, TV and unlimited views with direct access to the deck. The private bathroom has a step-in shower and large tub.
- Spacious second bedroom has a queen-size bed, a writing desk and a TV.
- The 3rd bedroom has 2 twin beds and a TV and shares the hall bathroom with the second bedroom.
The Morro Bay area offers so many outdoor activities – biking, hiking, surfing, kayaking, exploring the ocean tide pools and much more. There are also many cultural programs offered through Cal Poly and the local artist groups in the area. And if you are a connoisseur of wine, you don’t want to miss wine tasting in the Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo wine regions. Be sure to check the local publications so you can participate in a few of the many festivals and special events that happen in the area. Once you vacation here, you will want to come back!
Your Home Away From Home is the 2nd from the left.
View Larger Map
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS
SUMMER RENTALS ARE FRIDAY TO FRIDAY
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to SLO County Transient Occupancy Tax