IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
Please Note: Max Occupancy is up to 6 Adults, or up to 8 with children.
Summer Season: From late June through Aug this home must be reserved from Friday to Friday.
Holiday Season: Reservations that include both Christmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer.
These policies may be relaxed closer to arrival. Please contact us with questions.
This charming Cayucos oceanfront beach home offers breathtaking views and a fenced backyard overlooking the sand and surf. The oceanfront patio is the perfect spot to watch for whales, grill up a meal, or catch one of the central coasts stunning sunsets. The living area is located on the ocean side of the home and opens to the kitchen and dining area, perfect for gathering together and enjoying the ocean views. The three bedrooms and two bathrooms are located off the long hallway offering a variety of sleeping options to fit the needs of your group.
- Master Bedroom with King sized bed
- Full bath off of the hallway features a step in shower (freshly renovated, new photos soon!)
- Second bedroom features two twin beds
- Third bedroom features two twin beds
- Second full bath at the end of the hall features a step in shower
- Front living room with comfy seating, fireplace, flat screen tv, and panoramic views of the sand and surf
- Dining area open to the kitchen and living room
- Kitchen well equipped with all you need to cook up your favorite meals
- Oceanfront patio with BBQ grill
- Home has a beach access staircase but like most homes with this feature is subject to damage by the surf and the use of which is not recommended and at your own risk. The final section of the staricase is a ladder to meet the sand. There are county-maintained beach access stairs within a few hundred feet of the home, we recommend using them!
- Washer and Dryer available for guest use
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to stay in this classic ocean front home, book your stay today!
No Smoking and No Pets allowed. This is strictly enforced.
Please note: This home is only equipped with showers, there is no bathtub available.
Cayucos by-the-Sea is located on California’s scenic Central Coast, halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco. Cayucos sits quietly between the Pacific Ocean and the rolling hillsides of open ranchland and is what some people call "the last of the California beach towns." Listen to the quiet and stillness that only a small town in an untouched countryside can provide. Cayucos is the perfect remedy for those who suffer from the ills and frustrations of life in the fast lane in our crowded cities. Peaceful, underdeveloped ranchlands with cattle grazing on undulating, oak-crested hills provide a respite for the city weary.
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Check-In: 4:00 PM Check-Out: 11:00 AM
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS
Summer Rentals are Friday to Friday
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to SLO County Transient Occupancy Tax
License No. 678342