IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
From late June to mid Aug this home books from Sunday to Sunday.
Holiday Season: reservations that block both Xmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer. These policies may be relaxed within 30-60 days of arrival. Please contact us with any questions.
PLEASE NOTE: This home will sleep a maximum of 7 people. We can offer the home to groups of 6 ADULTS and 1 Child. We do not allow sleeping on the floor, on blow up beds, or on the furniture etc. Your group must be able to sleep in the bedding provided.
This comfortable pet friendly Cayucos beach home is only one block from the beach and conveniently located to downtown Cayucos. The furnishings will make this feel like your home away from home with comfy seating areas, indoor wood burning fireplace, and plenty of outdoor furniture. The large private patio with outdoor fireplace is the perfect spot to spend the evening after a day at the beach. Also for guest use is an outdoor shower with privacy enclosure perfect for washing off sand. Enjoy a well-stocked kitchen and all amenities you could ask for including beach chairs, boogie boards, and board games during your stay!
- Prime location, 1 block from the beach!
- Living room offers a wood burning fireplace, large flat screen TV, and comfortable seating
- Dining area with seating for 8 and access to the private patio
- Master bedroom with king size bed, flat screen tv, and attached bathroom with nicely tiled step in shower and a dual vanity.
- Second bedroom has a twin over full bunk bed and access to the front patio.
- The third bedroom includes a queen size bed and tv.
- The hall bath includes a combination tub and shower, shared by the 2 and 3 bedrooms.
- Well-equipped kitchen that opens to the dining area
- Outdoor Fireplace and BBQ grill in the wind protected patio
- Private Outdoor Shower, perfect for rinsing off the sand when you get home from the beach.
- Washer and Dryer for guest use
- WiFi and Spectrum Cable TV
Please note, this home is part of a duplex and the upstairs unit is rented to a long term tenant.
NO SMOKING. This is strictly enforced.
This home will only accept 1 medium dog (under 60 pounds) or 2 small dogs (under 15 pounds). Dogs are only allowed with written approval. Please review our pet policy below.
Click Here for Beach-N-Bay Pet Policy
Cayucos by-the-Sea is located on California’s scenic Central Coast, halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco. Cayucos sits quietly between the Pacific Ocean and the rolling hillsides of open ranchland and is what some people call "the last of the California beach towns." Listen to the quiet and stillness that only a small town in an untouched countryside can provide. Cayucos is the perfect remedy for those who suffer from the ills and frustrations of life in the fast lane in our crowded cities. Peaceful, underdeveloped ranchlands with cattle grazing on undulating, oak-crested hills provide a respite for the city weary.
Enclosed Private Patio
Outdoor Wood Burning Fireplace
Indoor Wood Burning Fireplace
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
Max Occupancy: This home will sleep a maximum of 7 people. We can offer the home to groups of 6 ADULTS and 1 Child.
Check-in: 4:00 PM Check-Out: 11:00 AM
This home will only accept 1 large dog (under 60 pounds) or 2 small dogs (under 15 pounds). Dogs are only allowed with written approval. Please review our pet policy.
Summer Rentals are Sunday to Sunday
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to SLO County Transient Occupancy Tax