|Property Size||1,900 sq. ft.|
From late June to mid Aug this home books from Saturday to Saturday.
Holiday Season: reservations that block both Xmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer. These policies may be relaxed within 30-60 days of arrival. Please contact us with any questions. You will have it all for your well-deserved beach vacation if you stay here!
Featuring big picture windows from the living room, dining and kitchen area, this home offers endless views of the Pacific Ocean and Morro Rock. This beautiful and comfortably decorated home has brand new furniture throughout while providing a lustrous gas fireplace that will quickly take the coastal chill away as you settle in for a cozy evening. The front patio area offers all your outdoor relaxation furniture essentials, as well, there is an enclosed back yard area with a full-size Weber propane gas grill to BBQ your meals outside and enjoy outdoor dining on the large patio table. Beach access from this home is easy and quick –across the street, walk down the well-beaten path that skirts along the state park until you reach Morro Strand State beach in a couple of minutes!
- Living room with 55” Smart TV, comfy seating, and heat efficient gas fireplace
- Master suite has a king-size bed, a large flat screen smart TV, a very comfortable lounge chair/futon that converts into a single bed (1 of the 8 sleeping spots for this home), a large dresser and a walk-in closet.
- Master en-suite bathroom has a large step-in shower, double sinks and a separate toilet room.
- 2nd bedroom has a queen bed, large closet, big dresser and opens to a bathroom that can be accessed from the hallway.
- Hall Bath (accessible from 2nd bedroom) has a step in shower.
- 3rd bedroom has 2 twin beds and also offers a separate, cozy room adjacent to it where there is a 3rd twin bed (this room can be closed off for some privacy if you want).
- 3rd bath is a private bathroom off the 3rd bedroom with a bathtub and low mounted shower head with a hand wand (please note, the wand is not located overhead).
- Very well-equipped Kitchen
- Double car garage for your use with additional parking in the driveway.
- Washer and Dryer for guest use
- Front patio with 2 lounge chairs, a loveseat and a bistro table with 4 chairs, all with matching cushions
- Large enclosed backyard with comfortable seating and an outdoor dining table that will seat 6.
- Gas grill
- High speed WiFi.
- Beach Towels
- Board Games
*Please note* Heating in this home is provided by the gas fireplace equipped with a heat–efficient insert in the kitchen and living room area. The master bedroom is heated with a wall heater, and space heaters are provided for the other rooms in the home. This home does not have central heat.
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS. This is strictly enforced.
The Morro Bay area offers so many outdoor activities – biking, hiking, surfing, kayaking, exploring the ocean tide pools and much more. There are also many cultural programs offered through Cal Poly and the local artist groups in the area. And if you are a connoisseur of wine, you don’t want to miss wine tasting in the Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo wine regions. Be sure to check the local publications so you can participate in a few of the many festivals and special events that happen in the area. Once you vacation here, you will want to come back!
Click Below to Read Guest Reviews!
Weber propane BBQ
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
Check in time is 4PM and checkout at 11AM
Cleaning fee $205.00
No Smoking and No Pets
Heating in this home is provided by the gas fireplace equipped with a heat–efficient insert in the kitchen and living room area. The master bedroom is heated with a wall heater, and space heaters are provided for the other rooms in the home. This home does not have central heat.