|Property Size||1,904 sq. ft.|
From late June to mid August this home books from Friday to Friday.
Holiday Season: reservations that block both Xmas and New Year’s may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer. These policies may be relaxed within 30-60 days of arrival. Please contact us with any questions.
It just doesn’t get better than this! This home is located on the northern bluffs of Cayucos with sweeping views that span from the Cayucos pier to Morro Rock to Montana de Oro. The home is comfortably and tastefully furnished and immaculately maintained. The floor plan of the home optimizes the amazing views while providing lots of separation and privacy in the bedrooms. You will enjoy hours of relaxation on the private deck that ends at the ocean cliffs. Due to the potential danger of the cliffs, we do not recommend this home for groups with small children or impaired members. Special Terms and Conditions apply for this home because of this unique condition.
Click Here for Disclosure and Release of Liability
Some of the many features that you will enjoy while staying here are:
- Large wind-protected deck on ocean side of home that enjoys amazing views. There is a patio table and chairs and BBQ grill so plan on dining al fresco during your stay.
- Kitchen, dining room, living room create a large open area for your group to gather with a large screen TV, fireplace and amazing views.
- Well-stocked kitchen with basic spices provided.
- Dining table that seats 6.
- The master bedroom located at the opposite end of the common living area from the other two bedrooms, providing a private escape with a king-size bed, table and chairs, TV and unlimited views with direct access to the deck. The private bathroom has a step-in shower and large tub.
- Spacious second bedroom has a queen-size bed, a writing desk and a TV.
- The 3rd bedroom has 2 twin beds and a TV and shares the hall bathroom with the second bedroom.
The Morro Bay area offers so many outdoor activities – biking, hiking, surfing, kayaking, exploring the ocean tide pools and much more. There are also many cultural programs offered through Cal Poly and the local artist groups in the area. And if you are a connoisseur of wine, you don’t want to miss wine tasting in the Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo wine regions. Be sure to check the local publications so you can participate in a few of the many festivals and special events that happen in the area. Once you vacation here, you will want to come back!
Your Home Away From Home is the 2nd from the left.
View Larger Map
Click Below to Read Guest Reviews!
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS
SUMMER RENTALS ARE FRIDAY TO FRIDAY
Cleaning Fee: $180.00
County of San Luis Obispo Occupancy Tax - 12%