IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE:
• This home will not offer a hot tub after December 17th 2022. It is being removed as of December 18th 2022
• Summer Season: From late June through Aug this home must be reserved from Sunday to Sunday.
• Holiday Season: Reservations that include both Christmas and New Year’s may not be accepted unless they are 10 days or longer. Reservation arrivals on Christmas Day may also not be accepted.
• These policies may be relaxed closer to arrival. Please contact us with questions.
This luxurious hidden retreat in Cayucos is an architectural masterpiece! You will feel as though you are sleeping in your own private wing of Hearst Castle! The magnificent construction and high-end finishes throughout this house are like no other with tiles inspired by Julia Morgan (the architect of Hearst Castle), coffered wood ceilings, and stunning features in every corner of the home. The open floorplan and ocean views in the living and dining areas are perfect for entertaining guests. Enjoy soothing ocean views from multiple balconies, including a roof top deck for taking in the stunning Central Coast sunsets year-round. This home is truly one of a kind and a luxurious oasis within easy walking distance to the quaint downtown of Cayucos. You may be planning to spend a lot of your vacation at the beach, but once you step in to this home with the awesome game room, home theater and gourmet kitchen, you may decide to skip the beach!
- The luxurious Master Suite features a California King size bed, gas burning fireplace, flat screen TV, walk-in closet and private access to patio with ocean views. The master suite is located upstairs.
- The Master Bath features a stunning tiled walk in shower and dual vanity
- The Second bedroom located upstairs features a twin-over-full size bunk bed and flat screen TV
- The Third bedroom, also upstairs, features a Queen bed, flat screen TV and personal balcony
- The Fourth bedroom located on the entry level features a California King size bed, twin trundle bed, and attached full bath. This bedroom also has a large flat screen TV, coffee maker, small refrigerator and a separate entrance from the street
- The spacious chef's kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, built-in breakfast nook and additional bar height seating.
- The living and dining areas feature ocean views and access to the wrap around balcony. The main common areas of the home and kitchen are all located on the upstairs level.
- The downstairs Theater room features a large flat screen TV and surround sound, the perfect retreat for movie lovers. Also, in this room is a high-top table with seating
- The game room, on the entry level, features a pool table, and a flat screen TV
- Roof top deck with lounge seating accessible via spiral staircase from the balcony
- Double car garage for guest parking
- Washer and Dryer for guest use
Don’t miss out on this unique vacation rental. You will make memories to last a lifetime while enjoying the lavish features of this home.
Please Note: This home has multiple tile staircases and a spiral staircase to the rooftop deck. This home may not be suitable for groups with young children, older adults, or any one with mobility problems. Please see the virtual tour, photo gallery, or contact us with any questions.
No Smoking and No Pets. This is strictly enforced.
Pool Table with Ping Pong top
Roof Top Deck
|Jun - 2023|
|Jul - 2023|
|Aug - 2023|
|Sep - 2023|
|Oct - 2023|
|Nov - 2023|
|Dec - 2023|
|Jan - 2024|
ReviewsWrite a Review
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS
Summer Rentals are Sunday to Sunday
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to SLO County Transient Occupancy Tax