IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE:
• Summer Season: From late June through Aug this home must be reserved from Friday to Friday.
•Holiday Season: Reservations that include both Christmas and New Year’s may not be accepted unless they are 10 days or longer. Reservation arrivals on Christmas Day may also not be accepted.
•These policies may be relaxed closer to arrival. Please contact us with questions.
This home may allow for small gatherings and events. All events must be approved by the property manager prior to making a reservation and additional fees may apply. Please contact us for more details if you are interested in hosting an event at this property.
The absolutely stunning Park Avenue Villa in Cayucos is the spot for your dream vacation. This is simply the best vacation rental you will ever stay in; you will never want to leave!
Enter the home through the centrally located front gates into the private entry courtyard. Follow the stairs up to the top level and through the grand front doors- you’ll immediately be taken aback by the panoramic coastline views.
The home offers two levels of incredible indoor and outdoor living spaces. The upstairs living, dining, and kitchen areas open to the deck offering a space to dine and enjoy the spectacular central coast sunsets. The deck has stairs leading up to the rooftop deck which is perched high above the quiet surfer town.
Featuring 5 bedrooms, an expansive living room, bonus room, movie theater and garage game room, there is plenty of space for your group to spend time together or apart. The home theater features multi-level seating and offers a space to make unforgettable memories watching your favorite movies. Custom wood features throughout the home were all hand crafted by the original homeowner adding a touch of elegance to this lovely home.
- The Big Sur Suite- Master bedroom located upstairs features a Cal King size bed, fireplace, flat screen TV, en suite bathroom with step in shower
- The Santa Cruz Suite is located upstairs off living room features 2 twin size beds, wrap-around balcony access and has an attached Jack-and-Jill bathroom with bathtub and sink (there is no toilet in this bathroom but a half bath is just outside this bedroom).
- The Santa Barbara suite is downstairs has a Queen size bed and a twin sized day bed, en suite full bathroom, wrap-around balcony access and a flat screen TV with a Roku.
- The Carmel Suite is downstairs between third bedroom and bonus room features a Cal King size bed and en suite full bathroom, wrap-around balcony access with some limited ocean views and a flat screen TV with a Roku.
- The Ventura Suite is downstairs next to game room and closest to theater. This suite features a Cal King size bed, en suite full bathroom with a separate bathtub and shower, wrap-around balcony access and a flat screen TV.
- The Bonus Room serves as a second living room with cozy seating, large flat screen TV, wrap-around balcony access and a queen-size fold out sofa bed.
- The Theater Room offers a large flat screen TV, surround sound, comfy theater seating, bean bag chairs and a queen-size fold out sofa bed.
- The Garage Game Room includes a pool table with convertible ping pong table top and a dining set to seat 8.
Whether you pass the time soaking in the afternoon sun on the deck or having a tournament in the Garage game room, this home offers something for everyone in your group. Book your stay at the Park Avenue Villa and start planning your dream Cayucos vacation today!
Please note: Guests will have access to the second and third floors of the home, only accessible via stairs. The bottom level is not available for guest use. A full-time resident lives on that level which is accessed through the south side yard of the home.
Game Room with Pool Table
Home Theatre with multi level seating
Wrap around balcony with ocean views
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
|Jul - 2023|
|Aug - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Check-In: 5:00 PM Check-Out: 11:00 AM
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS
Due to the rules imposed on us by the City and the County and the associated large fines for violations of noise and over occupancy we have been compelled to install a noise monitoring system in this home. It assures you of your privacy and only monitors decibel levels at the home. We respectfully request that our guests be sensitive to the residential and non-commercial nature of your accommodation and keep noise down to lower level bring most activities indoors after 7 PM. Any amplified music is strictly prohibited after this time. Learn more : https://www.minut.com/product/features/
Summer Rentals are Friday to Friday.
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to SLO County Transient Occupancy Tax
License No. 6007331