IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
This home will sleep a maximum of 12 people. We can offer the home for up 10 ADULTS and 2 CHILDREN.
Summer Season: From late June through Aug this home must be reserved from Sunday to Sunday.
Holiday Season: Reservations that include both Christmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer.
These policies may be relaxed closer to arrival. Please contact us with questions.
This home has it all – a fabulous location, peak views of the ocean and Morro Rock, a spacious layout that provides separate common areas so different groups can gather, a wind-protected deck area with a high-end barbeque grill! It is a great home for both smaller groups that want some “elbow room” or larger family or friend gatherings. Take a short walk down the path that is right across the street and you are on the Morro Strand State Beach which stretches for 5 miles between Morro Rock and the Cayucos pier. This home offers lots of privacy and quiet because it sits across the street from a preserved open space containing eucalyptus trees and sand dunes. Enjoy your morning coffee on the front porch where you can hear the ocean and at the end of the day take a short stroll down to the beach to catch the sunset.
- 2 separate common living areas – there is the living room, dining room and kitchen that are all open to each other with great flow between the rooms in the front of the home.
- In the back of the home is a very large den with large flat-screen TV and the 3rd and 4th bedrooms/sleeping spaces.
- Master bedroom has a king sized bed with French doors leading to the back patio and adjoining bath.
- Master bathroom with dual vanities and a gorgeous step in shower.
- 2nd bedroom with 2 twin beds.
- Hall bath with a bathtub/shower combo.
- 3rd bedroom/sleeping area is off of the Den with a queen sized bed. There are curtains that can be closed for privacy to separate this area from the Den.
- Hall bath with step in shower (shared with 3rd sleeping area and 4th bedroom)
- 4th Bedroom has a queen bed with 2 twin beds in a separate little alcove off the main room – perfect for a couple with children. (This room is upstairs and access to the stairs is through the 3rd sleeping area).
- Den has a queen sized sleeper sofa.
- Living room (in front of home) also has queen sized sleeper sofa.
- The kitchen was recently remodeled with all new appliances and granite countertops.
- The kitchen, which has a breakfast nook, is stocked with everything you could possibly need including a wine refrigerator!
- A large dining room table that seats 8 plus a kitchen table that seats 4 and a smaller dining table in the living room that seats 4 give plenty of seating for all!
- Back deck with BBQ grill, beautiful landscaping, an outdoor shower and speakers for your music
- Beach towels, Beach Chairs, Sand toys
When you arrive, the beds will be made, the towels will be hung and all the house supplies you need are waiting there for you (cooking spices, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, bath soap, laundry soap, etc.) Just bring your clothes and your vacation attitude!
The Morro Bay area offers so many outdoor activities – biking, hiking, surfing, kayaking, exploring the ocean tide pools and much more. There are also many cultural programs offered through Cal Poly and the local artist groups in the area. And if you are a connoisseur of wine, you don’t want to miss wine tasting in the Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo wine regions. Be sure to check the local publications so you can participate in a few of the many festivals and special events that happen in the area. Once you vacation here, you will want to come back!
View Larger Map
Remember, its LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! The path to the beach is right across the street and you are on the sand in 2 minutes! (Home is at corner of Beachcomber and Sienna)
Short path to the beach is right across the street
Patio table and chairs on back deck
All linens and towels provided
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
PLEASE NOTE: This home will sleep a maximum of 12 people. Sleeping for up 10 ADULTS and 2 CHILDREN.
CHECK-IN: 4:00PM CHECK-OUT: 11:00 AM
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS
Primary Renter must be age 21 years of age or older, per city ordinance
Due to the rules imposed on us by the City and the County and the associated large fines for violations of noise and over occupancy we have been compelled to install a noise monitoring system in this home. It assures you of your privacy and only monitors decibel levels at the home. We respectfully request that our guests be sensitive to the residential and non-commercial nature of your accommodation and keep noise down to lower level bring most activities indoors after 7 PM. Any amplified music is strictly prohibited after this time. Learn more : https://www.minut.com/product/features/
SUMMER RENTALS ARE SUNDAY TO SUNDAY
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to SLO County Transient Occupancy Tax