IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
Summer Season: From late June through Aug this home must be reserved from Sunday to Sunday.
However, closer to arrival (4-6 weeks) this policy may be relaxed so please enter your preferred dates to see if they are accepted or contact us directly with questions.
Holiday Season: Reservations that include both Christmas and New Year’s may not be accepted unless they are 10 days or longer. Reservation arrivals on Christmas Day may also not be accepted.
These policies may be relaxed closer to arrival. Please contact us with questions.
This spacious, 2,550 sq. ft. (5 bd, 3 1/2 ba) home has it all - Stunning views from every room; gorgeous, rich cherry hardwood flooring; large patio decks with chaise lounges and outdoor dining table for enjoying the fresh open breezes and taking in some coastal sunshine; game room with pool table and ping pong table; great kids bedroom with 4 single beds, large flat screen TV, and Playstation 4! After a fun filled day, all will be able to enjoy the luxurious living room area with ample seating and a cozy fireplace. The chefs in the group are going to love preparing meals for the whole gang in this well equipped kitchen. When it's time to call it a night, the newly replaced beds throughout the home will ensure a restful, rejuvinating slumber to restore your energy for the next day.
- Open common living area with great views and a cozy fireplace. Escape the nightly coastal chill with central heating.
- Dining area with seating for 10 and extra game table for more people.
- Beautiful kitchen w/ custom Birch cabinetry, granite countertops & high end stainless appliances including 6 range gas stove and double ovens.
- Expansive back patios, with dining table, chaise lounges and propane grill.
- Upper level Master Suite with king bed, access to deck, walk-in closet, bath w/spa tub and separate shower.
- Lower level Master Suite with queen bed, private bath and access to lower deck.
- 3rd bedroom has king size bed with bathroom across the hall.
- 4th bedroom has queen bed and easy access to hall bath.
- 5th bedroom “Kids” bedroom sleeps 4 in twin beds. There is a large flat screen TV with a PlayStation 4.
- Every bedroom opens to view decks with expansive ocean & rock views.
- A sun filled Laundry Room
- Clean 2 car garage w/ epoxy flooring has been converted to a game room with pool table, ping pong table, refrigerator, TV and more!
- Beach towels, Beach chairs, Boogie Boards, and sand toys!
NO SMOKING and NO PETS. This is strictly enforced.The Morro Bay area offers so many outdoor activities – biking, hiking, surfing, kayaking, exploring the ocean tide pools and much more. There are also many cultural programs offered through Cal Poly and the local artist groups in the area. And if you are a connoisseur of wine, you don’t want to miss wine tasting in the Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo wine regions. Be sure to check the local publications so you can participate in a few of the many festivals and special events that happen in the area. Once you vacation here, you will want to come back!
|Oct - 2023|
|Nov - 2023|
|Dec - 2023|
|Jan - 2024|
|Feb - 2024|
|Mar - 2024|
|Apr - 2024|
|May - 2024|
ReviewsWrite a Review
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS
Primary Renter must be age 21 years of age or older, per city ordinance
SUMMER RENTALS ARE SATURDAY TO SATURDAY
Due to the rules imposed on us by the City and the County and the associated large fines for violations of noise and over occupancy we have been compelled to install a noise monitoring system in this home. It assures you of your privacy and only monitors decibel levels at the home. We respectfully request that our guests be sensitive to the residential and non-commercial nature of your accommodation and keep noise down to lower level bring most activities indoors after 7 PM. Any amplified music is strictly prohibited after this time. Learn more : https://www.minut.com/product/features/
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to SLO County Transient Occupancy Tax