IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE
Summer Season: From late June through August this home must be reserved from Friday to Friday.
Holiday Season: Reservations that include both Christmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer.
These policies may be relaxed closer to arrival. Please contact us with questions.
This beautifully decorated home features an open living space with a wide array of common areas in which friends, dog-friends, and family can congregate as well as private bedroom retreats conducive to optimal unwinding at the end of a fun-filled day. Hardwood flooring and tile throughout the home ensures that dog-buds will fully enjoy the home with minimal imprint. You will be delighted with the beauty, functionality, and comfort of this home. The rooms have been tastefully decorated with aesthetically pleasing art pieces and homey furniture arrangements. The property is on a dead-end street providing an abundance of privacy to ensure maximum comfort while taking in some sun and sea breeze when grilling and chilling on the front patio.
Here are just some of the many features you will enjoy while staying here:
- Den, kitchen, and dining areas create a large open area so the cook can join in the conversation or watch TV on the big 60” TV screen in the den.
- The den offers very comfortable seating, a gas fireplace, and a blue-tooth speaker system.
- Formal living room with a writing desk and 2 comfy couches that also adjoins the kitchen.
- The kitchen has high-end appliances including 2 ovens and everything you need to make a great meal.
- There is also a game/TV room off of the den with a big screen TV. Yes, 3 different areas for your friends and family to congregate! This room has a queen sized, murphy bed.
- Ping Pong table in the finished garage right off the game room.
- The master bedroom enjoys a nice secluded corner of the house with a very comfortable king size bed, a large flat-screen TV, lots of drawer space and, of course, its own bathroom with large step in shower.
- The second bedroom has a queen size bed with a door directly into the second bathroom, which also serves as the bathroom for the common living areas and the 3rd bedroom.
- The 3rd bedroom is located off the den at the front of the house so you will enjoy some separateness from the other bedrooms. It also has a queen size bed.
- Beautifully landscaped front patio area with Fire Pit, Weber BBQ grill and nice patio seating.
Parking is available for guest use. 1 vehicle can be parked in the garage and 2 in the driveway/rock area to the right of the driveway. Please be aware the driveway is at the end of a dead end street and can be tight for larger vehicles.
NO SMOKING ALLOWED. 1 DOG UNDER 60 LBS OR 2 DOGS UNDER 20 LBS ALLOWED.Click Here for Beach-N-Bay Pet Policy
The Morro Bay area offers so many outdoor activities – biking, hiking, surfing, kayaking, exploring the ocean tide pools and much more. There are also many cultural programs offered through Cal Poly and the local artist groups in the area. And if you are a connoisseur of wine, you don’t want to miss wine tasting in the Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo wine regions. Be sure to check the local publications so you can participate in a few of the many festivals and special events that happen in the area. Once you vacation here, you will want to come back!
View Larger Map
ping pong table
Weber barbeque grill
3 large flat-screen TVs
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
NO SMOKING. PETS OK in accordance with pet policy. Pet fees apply.
Primary Renter must be age 21 years of age or older, per city ordinance
SUMMER RENTALS ARE FRIDAY TO FRIDAY
Due to the rules imposed on us by the City and the County and the associated large fines for violations of noise and over occupancy we have been compelled to install a noise monitoring system in this home. It assures you of your privacy and only monitors decibel levels at the home. We respectfully request that our guests be sensitive to the residential and non-commercial nature of your accommodation and keep noise down to lower level bring most activities indoors after 7 PM. Any amplified music is strictly prohibited after this time. Learn more : https://www.minut.com/product/features/
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to SLO County Transient Occupancy Tax