Please note: This home sleeps up to 6 with a maximum of 5 adults. We can accommodate groups of up to 5 adults and 1 child under the age of 12. We do not allow sleeping on the floor, on blow up beds, or on the furniture etc. Your group must be able to sleep in the bedding provided.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
From late June to mid Aug this home books from Sunday to Sunday.
Holiday Season: reservations that block both Christmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer. These policies may be relaxed within 30-60 days of arrival. Please contact us with any questions.
New updated photos coming soon!
You will love the fantastic location of this delightful home on Main Street in Morro Bay offering bayfront views from just about every room. This two story house is the perfect location for your serene Morro Bay retreat with friends and family. Enjoy watching the boats come in and out of the harbor with a front row seat to magnificent sunsets. This home is a short walk to Tidelands Park and the Embarcadero with easy access to all Morro Bay has to offer. Featuring three private balconies, two bedrooms, and a loft this home has everything you need for a perfect Morro Bay getaway.
- The lower level of the home features the kitchen, dining area, living room, and breakfast nook that doubles as a sun room.
- Both bedrooms and loft are located on the second floor.
- Master bedroom with Queen size bed, flat screen tv, and fireplace offering gorgeous bay views from the large windows.
- Master bathroom with a shower tub combination and lovely tile details.
- Second bedroom with a Queen size bed, twin daybed, flat screen tv, and access to one of the balconies.
- The loft acts as a second living space and bonus sleeping area with a sleeper sofa, flat screen tv, fireplace, and access to the large upstairs balcony.
- Living room (downstairs) features a flat screen TV with DVD player and fireplace.
- The high-end kitchen is well equipped to prepare great meals and offers bar height seating with bay views.
- Breakfast nook with bar height seating.
- 3 private balconies, 2 offering stunning bay views.
- BBQ to enjoy outdoor meals.
- Full size washer and dryer for guest use in the garage.
Please note the only heating for this home is from the fireplaces, this home does not have central heat.
No Pets and No Smoking. This is strictly enforced.
Contact us today to secure your booking at this wonderful property!
Private Bay View Balconies
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
ReviewsWrite a Review
Check-In: 4:00 PM Check-Out: 11:00 AM
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS
Summer Rentals are Sunday to Sunday.
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to SLO County Transient Occupancy Tax