NOTE: This home is in the town of Los Osos.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
From late June to mid Aug this home books from Saturday to Saturday
Christmas/New Years: We do not accept reservations that block both weeks unless they are 10 days or longer. Exceptions may be made within 30 days. Please contact us with any questions.
Located in the quiet town of Los Osos this custom home offers luxury living at its finest. You will enjoy the attention to detail in every aspect of the house including the enclosed hot tub atrium, wind protected deck with firepit offering views of the bay and golf course, and a terrific game room. The incredible kitchen has unique details and an impressive custom countertop that even lights up! Golf enthusiasts will love the proximity to the Sea Pines Golf Course with the Morro Bay Golf Course also nearby. It is a short 15-minute drive to the heart of Morro Bay and an easy drive to grocery stores and restaurants in Los Osos. The home will exceed your expectations in every way and is the perfect comfortable and peaceful retreat.
Some of the many features that you will enjoy while staying here are:
- Master bedroom with a CA king size bed, a fireplace, bay views, and en suite full bathroom with step in shower and large soaking tub.
- 2nd bedroom downstairs features a CA king size bed and cozy fireplace
- 3rd bedroom downstairs features a queen size bed
- 4th Bedroom downstairs features a bunk bed with a trundle and flat screen TV. The bunk bed has a twin on the top and a full size on the bottom. The trundle is also full size.
- Fantastic bay views from the dining, kitchen, and living areas as well as master bedroom
- Private Hot Tub for guest use in the enclosed atrium with custom etched glass
- Spacious, bay-facing, wind protected deck on the upper level of the home. Sit back and relax around the firepit or fire up the BBQ for an evening meal.
- Game room in the basement featuring a pool table, ping pong table, large TV, and small refrigerator.
- Large capacity washer/dryer
- Double car garage plus large driveway
PLEASE NOTE: This home is a multi-split level home and is not appropriate for mobility challenged people.
While staying in Los Osos there are great restaurants, coffee shops, local markets, and a large grocery store. The best part of this location is that you are very close to Montana de Oro, one of the most beautiful State Parks in California! The park offers great hiking, bike riding, and horseback riding.
No Smoking and No Pets Allowed! This is strictly enforced.
Ping Pong Table
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
ReviewsWrite a Review
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS
Summer Rentals are Saturday to Saturday
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to SLO County Transient Occupancy Tax